The quality policy of «FORUM MARINE INTERNATIONAL IKE» is expressed by the establishment of the necessary specifications, in order to provide its customers with high quality products and services and to meet the required specifications and criteria.
The company has installed, operated and continuously improves a quality system, which fully complies with the specification of ISO 9001: 2015. Through the implementation of the system, the company focuses on the improvement and development of its products, reliability, improve product costs and more efficient organization.
Scope of application according to ISO 9001: 2015:
«Sales of rubber products and equipment for ports and shipping supplies »
The company’s policy is based on the full implementation of the procedures and processes of the Quality Management System according to ISO 9001: 2015 and the way they interact in all its activities, thereby developing sufficient confidence that the construction will satisfy the given safety requirements, legislation and quality. The goals are reviewed and corrected by the leadership at regular intervals as part of the review to confirm their objectivity and relevance.
In addition, the leadership and employees of «FORUM MARINE INTERNATIONAL IKE» are committed to:
- The strict implementation and constant improvement of the Quality Management System ISO 9001: 2015.
- Continuous training of partners to ensure a high level of know-how.
- Monitoring and correcting non-compliance during construction.
- Continuous improvement of customer satisfaction.
- Compliance with the legal and regulatory requirements of National and Community Law.
The quality policy is communicated and understood its employees «FORUM MARINE INTERNATIONAL IKE».